It uses a tiny lightning bolt that burns holes into the skin, which causes the untreated skin around the burn site to tighten. Plasma fibroblast therapy is an aesthetic procedure some healthcare providers may offer as an alternative to laser, injections, or surgical therapies to tighten and improve the looks of the skin. This therapy is fairly new to the facial and cosmetic treatment scene. Keep reading to seek out out how it works and the way much the procedure will set you back.
Benefits of this Treatment:
• breaks down proteins in the skin.
• encourages tissue regeneration.
• stimulates fibroblast activity.
• causes tissue contraction (tightening).
• Healthcare providers may also call this approach plasma skin resurfacing.
RIYAANZ AESTHETIC is providing this treatment with the utmost care and expertise to provide solutions to your problems.